Creation of network drive via GPO Windows 2012
Within the server administrator select Tools and group policy management:
- Appear the domain GPO.
- To create a new GPO from scratch, click right-click Group Policy objects, and select new:
- Do not select any source GPO. Clicking OK:
- Click the new GPO with the right button and select Edit…
Once inside the GPO editing should assign the network drive that users must mount, following the appropriate policies.
- Navigate to user configuration-> preferences-> settings on Windows-> drive mappings and edit unit that is assigned in the GPO by clicking on it with the right button and select properties:
- Select the location, the name with which you want to show unity, the letter that will be assigned and the user to be connected: